Skilled Saver
16 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Re: KFR Rewards

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

So jealous.  I would so wear those

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
Solved! Go to solution

KM06
Skilled Saver

I got the socks a few months ago, they go with my fruit loop socks I got before kfr changed.  I got the cards last month also.  I am still waiting for the reusable bag to arrive.  

Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

I selected the $5 Redbox egift card.  Hope it comes before the long weekend is over.

Solved! Go to solution

SaverGirl67

@Janet1964  OMG those are so cute!!  Congratulations 

Solved! Go to solution

Zombie
Core Shopper

@Janet1964 @mmoore01 I haven't touched KFR since the overhaul. But I also eat Kelloggs products significantly less than I used to..

How does the new token system compare with the old system? I just used it to get Amazon, Google Play, etc gift cards.

Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

If you buy Kellogg's a few times a month, it is much easier to get something.  Each month, you can earn up to 5 tokens towards a reward.  This includes receipts, surveys and other activities to earn a token.

If you buy a lot of Kellogg products, you can earn more entries towards a sweepstakes.  No points.

Most of the rewards are valued at about $5.  I got a $5 Walmart gift card one month.  This month, I am getting a $5 Red Box gift card.

With the points, you could save them up and get something nice.  I don't see that happening with the new system.

Solved! Go to solution

Janet1964
Super Saver

@mmoore01 

I don’t use Redbox which is the only reason I didn’t do that! I would do the Walmart GC all day long! 

Solved! Go to solution

Zombie
Core Shopper

@mmoore01 Thanks for the explanation! So if I understand correctly, any tokens you earn can only be redeemed in the current month- no roll over? And the rewards are completely different every month? And each of those rewards are valued between 1-5 tokens, with the more desirable rewards (like gift cards, I assume) being valued at 5 tokens?

Does every member have access to the same rewards?

Solved! Go to solution

Cbiscotti
Core Shopper

Any good June rewards? I just tried logging in and couldn't get in....happens a lot with kfr.

0 Likes