cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KOHL'S - Check Your Emails for FREE $10 Kohl's Cash

Rickibotta
Deal Master

If you are a Kohl's Rewards member, check for an email from KOHL'S REWARDS with a subject like:

<name>: Your $10 Kohl's Cash is here (with a gift just for you)!

EMAIL said they added the $10 in two increments of $5, but my wallet shows one $10 Kohls cash.

KC Expires January 3, 2022

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
15 Replies

Re: KOHL'S - Check Your Emails for FREE $10 Kohl's Cash

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

I got the email yesterday but mine was for $15. I used all but three dollars of it already. Kohl's has great sales around this time. I went to Kohl's yesterday and found a $40 shirt marked down to $20. Then, I had a 25 percent off coupon which marked it down to $12. I used my Kohl's cash and paid nothing. I love deals like that.

Zombie
Skilled Saver

Got the email, but no extra Kohl's Cash in my account. My email said "your $5 Kohl's Cash is here (with a gift just for you)" 

My email explains it is supposed to be $5 converted from rewards (normal monthly conversion if you reach $5), PLUS $10 extra as a gift. So $15 total. But only the $5 converted from rewards shows up in my account.

Screenshot_20211203-142512.png

@Rickibotta I assume that means you should have gotten $20 total?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zombie 

That is not hoe I read this at all.  I read it that you are getting $10, converted into $5 Increments, so two $5 codes.

How did the wording have you thinking of $20?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Dean

@Rickibotta  Kohls cash is awarded in $5 increments, meaning each month your purchases build up a running total of Kohl’s cash rewards, and at the end of the month it is awarded in the lowest multiple of 5 reached. My running total was $5.38 at EOM and I was awarded $5 Kohl’s cash, leaving $0.38 in the bank. I received an additional $10 bonus tacked on to the $5 making a total of $15 in a single reward. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I got several Kohl's emails over the last couple of days, but none of them said anything about free Kohl's Cash.

I did get a Promo Code that gave me 40% off, but it expired on December 1st.

0 Likes

Dean

@mmoore01  You can check your Kohl’s wallet to see your Kohl’s cash balance. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

kynuna
Core Shopper

I got the email for the extra $10 Kohl’s cash, (it automatically went into  my wallet). I also got an additional $5 awarded to me, but that was for my birthday. 

TXbelle
Super Saver

I checked my app and I found $10 added to my rewards (I haven't bought anything from Kohls for awhile so I know it's a gift). It won't be available to me until Jan. I did just get a 30% off in the mail today and I have a  $5 off $25 coupon, if I need something. Kohls is getting to be like CVS with the different coupons and all the rules that keep you guessing how much you're going to actually pay. It's so frustrating and tiresome.  It takes all the fun out of shopping!

mmoore01
Deal Master

I checked my wallet and I have $.05.  I guess I don't have enough to buy anything.

Maybe next year.

0 Likes