cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: KOHL'S - Check Your Emails for FREE $10 Kohl's Cash

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@TXbelle 

What do you mean your free $10 won't be available until January.   I thought everyone's was available now and will expire January 3..  Are you sure you are not looking at the terms for Kohl's Cash or something?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta well the way the email is worded makes it confusing (especially since yours is for the same amounts), but if you look at the screenshot I posted, you can see how mine says "as a gift from us to you we added a $10 bonus reward to your balance" and then beneath that it says "here's your $5 Kohl's Cash" and explains the incremental monthly distribution (like @Dean explains). Since mine are clearly 2 different values, it makes it more clear that it is supposed to be 2 separate Kohl's Cash amounts.

Their normal monthly distribution couldn't be considered a "gift" since it is earned.

Also, apparently Kohl's got things figured out because now I do have BOTH my $5 and the $10 bonus gift. Check your account, if they fixed it for everyone, you should have an additional $10.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zombie 

Wording is just stupid.  I almost never buy from Kohl's anymore.  Now that I am retired the last almost 3 years, I can't get caught in the Kohs web 'saving' all that money and before I know it, I have spent $400........lol.

So I knew all I had was 'free' money.  They gave me $5 a few weeks ago, and I didn't even go to the store to spend it like I usually do.

Rickibotta_0-1638607366951.png

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

ree121378
Deal Sharer

I had 15 too!

0 Likes

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta I don't normally shop there either lol. In fact I ACTIVELY AVOID Kohl's. I've had multiple bad customer service experiences at my local store. The employees are mostly unfriendly, and seem annoyed if you ask for help with something. I almost always leave Kohl's annoyed and unhappy. But if I get free Kohl's Cash, I'm gonna find something I can use it on.

And it is a horrible web of spending lol. My mother gets dragged into it all the time.

JCPenney is my go-to store when I need stuff from that category of stores (about once a year or less). The employees are always helpful and friendly.

Dean

@Zombie @Rickibotta  I guess I've had better experience. I don't shop there as much as I used to but I do go for the sales. I'm going there this morning to pickup two free ship to store orders from sales during this past week. Last weekend, I returned several items that I had bought months ago but decided not to keep. No questions asked. The last time I used Kohl's Cash was when I got $5 for my birthday and another $5 from some promotion. Use them together to get some free birthday cards. I hadn't noticed before that they started selling cheaper priced cards. The one thing I don't like is the new Sephora shop that takes up a lot of floor space. The rest of the store is now even more crowded with merchandise than before. I might wait to use my recent $15 Kohl's Cash for the after Christmas sale. Get me some of that Kikkerland's swag. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes