cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Kroger et al demographics

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@Tikiki  I spent some time in Scottsdale, area hospitals implementing the electronic medical records 

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Icequeen813  Then I’m sure you know what I mean.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  I didn't realize there were rules for carrying an LV?  My bag of choice is a reusable Lidl canvas bag with all my coupons etc "organized" (thrown in haphazardly) 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

It's funny you mention this.  I was discussing this with a few of the managers at my store a few weeks ago when this article came out.   A competing study had shown the average consumer in similar subdivisions in which I live  were stay at home moms  with household incomes of $125,000.  Now the one manager was from California and he didn't think $100k was mich at all, while the others thought it too high.

I usually don't put much stock in studies unless I can get all the details of how it was conducted.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY  This is my current fave!!! A freebie from my KA pickup!

92DB6871-9EF8-42DF-9195-844F8E69FEAD.jpeg

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@FelskyNY  Now it’s Longchamps w workout gear Lol. My mother said LV looked like a bowling bag

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

@FelskyNY 

You mentioned your 2003 Jeep Liberty.  As you already know, I have a 2002 Jeep Liberty.  I have no problem driving it, even though the clear coat is peeling from the Florida sun.

I prefer to drive our 2018 Chevy Equinox because it gets much better gas mileage (15 vs 30 mpg).

When gas is over $3.00 a gallon here, I will drive the car that uses less of it.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   I probably never would have read the article if it weren't for your Kroger posts, and there always seem to be so many good deals.  Would you say Kroger is the "average" store in your area, like I would say Shoprite is in mine?

I didn't know moms still "stay home".  I thought most families are dual income to survive.  The cost of things in CA are ridiculous.  It's another country unto itself. I wonder why the CA mgr moved in the first place. 

I also don't put much stock in "studies" either.  We all would definitely throw off the curve, that's for sure!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  Funny - we also have a 2017 Chevy Equinox, but I predominantly drive my Liberty - I'm usually going under 5 miles locally or to my mom, and I feel that if I don't drive it - it will think I forgot about it (like Jesse in Toy Story).  I also do a lot of walking. Although I do agree with you on gas mileage.

@Tikiki Very cute bag - where is it from?  KA?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  I had to look up what a Longchamps looked like (sorry to say).  My good friend spoils herself every year with a "new bag".  

0 Likes