cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Kroger et al demographics

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

There are a lot of traditional single-income families here.  Cost of living is very low. It isn't for everyone, but it still works here.

Most of the stores I go to seem to be "average" or 'typical', whether it be kroger, meijer, target, etc.

WM is just different.  Like the one lady said, she likes to go to WM because she doesn't have to get all gussied up like she has to to go to DT.

I am 55 and I have only owned two cars since I graduated from Purdue.  I bought a 1989 Pontiac Grand Prix in December 1988.  And then In November 2002, I  bought my current car, a 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix.  It only has like 85,000 miles on it.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I love the idea of traditional single income families.  I love the idea of living within your means.. Funny the similarities some of us share with vehicles.  I honestly don't think the cars of today will still be on the road in 20 years.  

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY   Yes, the bag is from Fry’s our KA. It is cute, isn’t it? It’s more durable than the Longchamp Le Pliage. It’s got nice long handles, perfect as a shoulder bag. It contains my notebook, my coupons and other savings miscellany.  I have a bunch of these smaller sized bags from Fry’s and WM from doing grocery pickup during the worst of last year. 

0 Likes