cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kroger: SAMPLER - 5 FREE Samples

Rickibotta
Deal Master

When I was sending Katie a deal for KK, I was checking to make sure nobody had reported it.  And I stumbled onto this deal.  I have never heard of SAMPLER.  But I signed up and claimed 5 free samples.

I don't know if they offer future similar deals or not.  Perhaps one of you fine folk know all about it.

https://app.sampler.io/krogersamplebox?fbclid=IwAR1sE_CjyPZgxElHQVhZaGEUXDtlviWtDWgXJycbM_09KJ9TWoLF...

Rickibotta_3-1639012566407.png

I hope it is legit, but if not, everyone on the internet already has my address and cell phone number..lol

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
13 Replies

Re: Kroger: SAMPLER - 5 FREE Samples

Saipan
Deal Expert

@Rickibotta

Thanks but no thanks. I share my info enough.

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Rickibotta 

I just signed up but it said all samples were taken this month. So we will see what happens. Thanks for the info.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

That is so odd.  Others had mentioned that, but it took mine, so I assumed it was righted.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

SFS
Rewards Hunter

I just signed up and got 5 samples coming!  Thanks so much, little things mean a lot!  

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Janet1964 @Rickibotta 

Don’t feel bad Janet-they told me I had already recently redeemed something similar. I’m not getting anything either.

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta Thanks for sharing! Unfortunately, like @Janet1964 and @Tikiki I get the message that all samples have been claimed for this month. Oh well, maybe next time! I had never heard of this before though, so thanks for bringing it to our attention.

0 Likes

amyinoh
Core Shopper

I wonder if this site is like PinchMe? I do PinchMe all the time. I may give this one a try too. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I commonly get free items from sampler and pinchme. I find pinchme impossible to log onto so when I do get through it's a surprise.  both come through and actually send samples.  I know we've posted about it before.  5 free samples - good for you!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I don't understand how to log in either.   It never asked me to sign up.

Stupid.

0 Likes