cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY FAVORITE DEAL THIS WEEK

FelskyNY
Deal Master

My favorite deal this week (ends today) was Wesson oil 48 oz on sale at Shoprite for $1.99 (limit 4). I did this 3 times and stocked up. 

No coupons, no Ibotta, no rebate apps.

14 Replies

Re: MY FAVORITE DEAL THIS WEEK

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

So you got 12 bottles total?! @FelskyNY 

What are you going to do with all of that?? That's a lot of frying 😆

That's was a good deal though...I prob would have stocked up too.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@MeLMeL11  Yep it's a lot of frying, but I cook almost every day and we are a big chicken cutlet family.  I usually buy the gallon size, but they have been OOS - so when this Wesson deal came along, you bet I stocked up. My youngest son (21) is a very picky eater, and will eat chicken cutlets for every meal if he wants. LOL

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I am at the other end of the spectrum.  A 48 oz jug (usually canola oil) lasts me well over a year.)  I probably should, but never do, pay attention to expiration dates on oils, even EVOO.

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  And FF - let's not forget fries - but hopefully now with the air fryer, I'll be using a lot less oil.  And yes, I can bake cutlets but that has been ix-nayed, as "not the same"

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I don't have a deep fryer, and I don't fry chicken.  So mostly I just use a TBSP or two for things like breakfast taters occasionally.  for things like eggs and such, I use butter.  I also use my Foreman grill a lot.

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”
0 Likes

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY  Favorite deal this week was for Milk-Bone Good Morning Healthy Joint vitamin treats for my doggos.  They were $3.46 at Walmart, and I received 1520 kicks ($6.08) for a $2.40 MM after tax. 🐾

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody I thought about doing these also, but haven't been to WM.  My 🐶 probably won't eat them, but it's a nice MM for sure.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY  I just like it when I can get the doggos in on the action haha

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@FelskyNY  My favorite deal this week was BOGO  Super Coffee @ Publix   . I got  6 for $8.97& Aisle paid me $12  for 6 for $3.03 MM !

0 Likes