cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY FAVORITE DEAL THIS WEEK

FelskyNY
Deal Master

My favorite deal this week (ends today) was Wesson oil 48 oz on sale at Shoprite for $1.99 (limit 4). I did this 3 times and stocked up. 

No coupons, no Ibotta, no rebate apps.

14 Replies

Re: MY FAVORITE DEAL THIS WEEK

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

So you got 12 bottles total?! @FelskyNY 

What are you going to do with all of that?? That's a lot of frying 😆

That's was a good deal though...I prob would have stocked up too.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@MeLMeL11  Yep it's a lot of frying, but I cook almost every day and we are a big chicken cutlet family.  I usually buy the gallon size, but they have been OOS - so when this Wesson deal came along, you bet I stocked up. My youngest son (21) is a very picky eater, and will eat chicken cutlets for every meal if he wants. LOL

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I am at the other end of the spectrum.  A 48 oz jug (usually canola oil) lasts me well over a year.)  I probably should, but never do, pay attention to expiration dates on oils, even EVOO.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  And FF - let's not forget fries - but hopefully now with the air fryer, I'll be using a lot less oil.  And yes, I can bake cutlets but that has been ix-nayed, as "not the same"

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I don't have a deep fryer, and I don't fry chicken.  So mostly I just use a TBSP or two for things like breakfast taters occasionally.  for things like eggs and such, I use butter.  I also use my Foreman grill a lot.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  Favorite deal this week was for Milk-Bone Good Morning Healthy Joint vitamin treats for my doggos.  They were $3.46 at Walmart, and I received 1520 kicks ($6.08) for a $2.40 MM after tax. 🐾

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody I thought about doing these also, but haven't been to WM.  My 🐶 probably won't eat them, but it's a nice MM for sure.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  I just like it when I can get the doggos in on the action haha

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@FelskyNY  My favorite deal this week was BOGO  Super Coffee @ Publix   . I got  6 for $8.97& Aisle paid me $12  for 6 for $3.03 MM !

0 Likes