cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: MY FAVORITE DEAL THIS WEEK

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Icequeen813  Did you actually get paid, or is that the amount that you are anticipating?  Also, I thought the limit was 5?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I actually got paid in one day! The limit is 5, but I was paid for 6. Btw if you check the shopping list .the rebates have decreased for SC now. I guess being OG user has its perks 

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Icequeen813  Wow, I haven’t been paid since 10/9.

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY   Love this as a weekly thread!

Mine was Morningstar Farms frozen breakfast veggie sausage. Found 6 bags clearanced at WM for .90 each x 6 (5.40) -1.00IR each up to 5x (5.00) -1.00 Morningstar Farms Bonus= .60mm for something that we buy frequently anyway! 

(No idea why these were clearanced…maybe in preparation for a repackage? Haven’t seen them clearanced at any other WMs nearby.)

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I haven't submitted much to aisle this week.  @Icequeen813, the coffee deal was great. Shoprite had them on sale too, but not enough to make it worth my while.  @Tikiki  I love finding a product that I use all the time on sale or on clearance, and being paid to take them home, definitely a great find.  @cjwoody  I miss the "any dog" or "any cat" - I was using that every week when it was available.