cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My last 3 receipts did not give me all I earned

Lynnlovessaving
Rewards Hunter

My last 3 receipts did not give me all my earnings. I am not happy because I scan my barcodes and make sure I buy the right items. The receipt today said I must buy 2 of the always discreet and I bought 2 on the receipt scanned side by side on the receipt. The other 2 receipts did not give me credit for sprite but gave me credit for the cokes and they are all the same company.

0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: My last 3 receipts did not give me all I earned

What-Shot
Super Saver

Based on my experience , I would start by running a CLEAR CACHE on my android.  Then I  would confirm that the missed offers are currently  listed and activated under the stores where I made the purchases.

Next I would resubmit the receipt and attempt  to verify only the offers that got missed. If the auto scan again does not pick them up,  I would add them manually to the verified offers.

If it does not work and/or if you have already done that unsuccessfully, submitting a ticket Is the next best I can suggest.

Cheering for quick resolution!

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Lynnlovessaving 

What store did you make this purchase? When you checked out were both items scanned individually or did the cashier use the multiple item functions? If you have the item in your gallery and both are on the same receipt submit a trouble ticket to the Care Team...

Seasons change, gray skies will turn blue.

Chu0101
Deal Sharer

That happen to me sometimes too, and what I did I've submitted a request to Ibotta. 

0 Likes