cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Aisle??

Amckinney7
Rewards Guide

Any one else get text about new Aisle? Seems like maybe a subscription snack box.

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: New Aisle??

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Yes it seems so.  I'm out.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

I got it. I asked why should I go to the new waiting list if i registered already. It seems that they would use emails vs text

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

I’m hoping this is an extra service and not a complete change in their program. I’m not interested in giving them all my shopping info so they can choose products for me!! Lol

But overall they’re offering deals on less and less products so by the new year they could be absolutely useless. Sigh. But it was fun while it lasted. 

Amckinney7
Rewards Guide

I loved the concept. It was super easy, but unless snack box is free I don't need it. There hasn't been much on their page since Halloween deals. I did just do a nice triple stack with them this week to get good culture sour cream as a mm. They offered 2, IB 1, KCB 1 and on sale for 2.79. That was first deal ive done with them in a while

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Amckinney7 

Monthly service shipped for free.........lol.   Please stop........🤣

Yeah I doubt that. My guess is it would have to be $15.

Even if they get discounts on things, it would likely be $10 worth of products, and then they have to ship.

If they don't have infrastructure for shipping, I wonder how they will do that.  If they pay someone else to do shipping, that will hit profits.  I'm interested to see what they come out with.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes