cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Store Location

Zebrachicken35
Deal Sharer

We have a grocery store chain that came to our city last July but that specific store location is still  not showing in the Ibotta app. How does one go about getting a location added? Hopefully someone reads this because I have no idea which forum it should truly be under.

Thanks!

0 Likes
16 Replies

Re: New Store Location

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zebrachicken35 

What is the chain?

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”
0 Likes

Zebrachicken35
Deal Sharer

It's a Hannaford grocery store. 

Saipan
Rewards Advocate

Screenshot_20210909-141533_Ibotta.jpg

0 Likes

limsy
Rewards Guide

I asked Ibotta this question, because none of the "natural and organic" stores in our city included.

Got reply :

"At this time, Ibotta only works with certain participating retailer locations and may not be guaranteed functionality at all stores. Here at Ibotta, we are constantly aiming to acquire new retailer locations and hope to expand to more areas.

However, there are several steps you can take to help make this happen. To get your retailer on board, please post on the retailer's Facebook page, Twitter feed, etc. and let them know you would like Ibotta to work there.

Make sure to tell your friends to do the same! You can also call, email and write them too. The more people they hear from, the better the chance that Ibotta will work there, and sooner! Please tell the retailer they can write us at inquiries@ibotta.com. "

"

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@limsy @Zebrachicken35 

How do you know if your 'location' is not participating?  I don't see a list of locations for a chain.

I have never personally run into this, and it would be frustrating for me to submit an IR receipt, only to have them tell me that the Kroger I shopped at did not participate.

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”
0 Likes

Saipan
Rewards Advocate

Screenshot_20210909-184039_Ibotta.jpg

0 Likes

limsy
Rewards Guide

"How do you know if your 'location' is not participating?"

I'm not talking about locations. Question was about including a NEW store that is not on Ibotta list at all.

"ANY grocery store" has just ONE offer for me - bottle of coffee)).

0 Likes

Saipan
Rewards Advocate

I reckon best thing to do as advised then, similar to when a doctor or dentist is "out of network", refer them to ibotta.

Works both ways. 

When I first bought Strainge Beast Hard Kombucha, I had to submit under any grocery because the offer did not populate under WF.

0 Likes

Zebrachicken35
Deal Sharer

I'm not sure what you're referring to as to "participating" or "not participating". The way I know the store is not listed is when I go to an item I've clipped in the app under "Hannaford", then choose "Can't find this item at Hannaford". When you do that a map pops up. It should show the location if the store you are at and then you click that store to report the item not being available. This store does not show, which means it's not in the system. So my question is, how do I get ibotta to add the store? There is nowhere to report a missing store.

0 Likes