cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New Store Location

Saipan
Super Saver

@Zebrachicken35

Disregard the confusion. @LaraL is our liason to those whom it may concern at ibotta HQ.

You could also send a help ticket via the "Contact Us" link in the app. If you don't see a specific category on the contact options in the app, I would choose something as close as possible.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zebrachicken35 

Have you redeemed any items at your location?

I'm thinking that the 'location' does not need to be in the popup map in order to redeem items there.

To be honest, I have never selected the CANT FIND THE ITEM AT button.  Selecting/submitting that button would simply send that info to ibotta, and they would send you a popup response that 'THANK YOU.  YOUR FEEDBACK HELPS KEEP OUR INVENTORY UP TO DATE'    I really don't understand the purpose of this function.   I often find items OOS at a particular location, and I have never thought to use this.   @LaraL  what is the point of this 'cant find at a particular location of a chain.?'

If you are trying to redeem a receipt, you should just be able to select HANAFORD as the store and submit your receipt.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@limsy 

Sorry for any confusion, but Zebrachicken was talking about an actual location of a chain not showing up on the map.  After reading your post, I also thought you were talking about the same thing.  Now I understand you were talking about whole chains not participating.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Rickibotta I just asked about it as I'm not sure myself. I'll let you know once I hear something.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Rickibotta so apparently we collect that information and there are teams that occasionally pull the data to improve performance. I would say though that it is not a critical function by any means.

0 Likes

Zebrachicken35
Deal Sharer

@LaraL 

I would think that the location of stores would be considered important for a few reasons. The first reason would be tracking redemptions. The second I would think to be even more important, knowing which products actually exist in stores regardless of redemptions.

Currently, there are many offers that simply do not exist and have been in the system for months if not a year or more. Needless to say the Hannaford location I have referred to is still not in the system, and now I've run into the same situation with a Price Rite store that has been open for at least 3 years now or more. If the reporting feature of stores not carrying a product is useless, then it really should be removed. As it stands though, without these stores not on your map, there is no way to report any items not carried anyway. Very frustrating. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

If your store is part of the Hannaford chain, Ibotta already supports it.  If you are trying to redeem your receipt, you can't.  This is because Hannaford is a Loyalty Card Only store.

Sign up with the Hannaford Loyalty card program and then link your Ibotta account with the myHannaford Rewards account.

This is the ONLY way to get Ibotta rebates from Hannaford.