cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid Feed Back for Ibotta

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

I received an email offering me $20.00 to provide feedback for completing a survey for redeeming Amazon offers. Did anyone else receive a similar message recently?  Below is a portion of the message I received @LaraL do you have any knowledge of this offer?

"Hi there

Ibotta Research & Insights is working on a new feature and would like to get your feedback.

We're collecting feedback by asking you to redeem an Ibotta offer on Amazon while you record your experience on your computer and answer some questions.

The session should take about 15 minutes and must be completed on your desktop. We would like to offer you $20 for your time, however, we will not reimburse you for the purchased item."

Every journey starts with the first step
8 Replies

Re: Paid Feed Back for Ibotta

ipowell
Deal Sharer

Yes. I got the email and completed the offer. I've personally done surveys with UserTesting in the past. They're legit.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

It is legitimate, as @ipowell mentioned. Thank you for checking though!

nichollealegria
Shopper

Came here to find out if it was legit, found the email in my junk folder. Glad to know it's all good.

Nicholle
0 Likes

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@OBSHOP 

i received it at 3:36 pm today and by the time I logged into my lap top at 4:01 pm it was already closed.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Sorensoj O believe there was an error with the link. I received it also, but I use my desktop for work so I was unable to participate.

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

it looked legit to me but I don't have a microphone on my desktop at home so I was not able to participate.  It's an interesting format for feedback though.

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

@LaraL   On Friday I got the strangest email request for feedback. It looks like the request is unfinished by Ibotta - if it actually came from Ibotta. See screenshot below. 

099A5F7F-C314-4F0A-B98D-73DF1EC4D50A.png

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Yeah someone messed up with that one. I already passed along the feedback so hopefully it doesn't happen again moving forward.

0 Likes