cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Please help - I cannot access CVS in store offers

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@BrookeA @JuliannaV 

Many of us now properly see CVS listed as a participating store in offer detail pages, but apparently some still are not, even after updating to the latest version 6.149.0.

Just wanted to make sure you are aware that it is not resolved for everyone.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

BrookeA
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there – yes, that's a known issue and we're still working on the solution to CVS populating correctly under the offer details. If you are in the CVS in-store gallery and you see an offer, you can safely assume that it is valid at CVS even if you're not seeing that information in the offer details. That's for your patience while we work through some of these kinks!

0 Likes

dramaspoiler
Core Shopper

@Zombie 

I see it now but it seems some offers are not there and I get a weird message that I need to link in order to get Cashback but for now I can still submit receipt.  Not sure if it's because the in store and online option swapped places when I pick which option to choose hence some offers missing and the message that I'm required to link.

0 Likes

Gmk_77
Rewards Hunter

Same here I don’t know what happened. I think it might do the same with the Walgreens because It glitched and suddenly said there were no Walgreens in store offers at the moment before going back to normal and showing the in store offers again. It says version 6.150 so idk if it’s out dated but I don’t know how to get it back !

0 Likes

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@Gmk_77

I have previously experienced what you saw happen with Walgreens. I think it just does that sometimes when your phone is really slow to load the offers. I don't think that the two problems are related.

I believe that another community member suggested that the problem with CVS in-store option disappearing seems to correlate with Ibotta adding CVS online as an option.

Some people have had the glitch go away on its own. I am still experiencing the glitch. 

I still have an old version of the app until I get a new phone, but as others have pointed out, the app version does not seem to make a difference in whether or not you have this glitch. I don't know much about the app upates, but I THINK it sounds like your app is up to date. (It's a newer version than the newest one mention mentioned earlier in this thread.)

It's extremely frustrating, but fortunately I haven't seen any recent CVS+Ibotta offers that I've really wanted. But I can't have Walgreens disappearing on me; probably 80% of my rebates come from Walgreens.

0 Likes

Zombie
Skilled Saver

CVS in-store is finally fixed for me now! I can view CVS offers and CVS is listed as a participating store in the offer details. I don't see CVS online as an option though - which is fine by me.

I'm still using an outdated version of the app, so updating to the newest version is not necessary for the glitch to eventually go away.

Is anyone else still having problems?

0 Likes

CesarAustin
Rewards Hunter

I'm happing this problem now... i can't see CVS in Redeem so i can submit my receipt... my version is 6.158.0....  so what do i do to get this fix?    any help would fantastic.    

thanks Cesar

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

If you have CVS linked in Ibotta, you don't need to submit a receipt.  CVS will send the information to Ibotta.

If you want to submit a receipt, you may need to unlink your Ibotta account from CVS.  I don't have mine linked, so I am not sure if it will let you.

The current version of Ibotta is 6.158.1

0 Likes

CesarAustin
Rewards Hunter

that worked... thank you soo much...  i took off the link to CVS and now i can upload my receipt... thank you thank you.  

0 Likes