cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Please help - I cannot access CVS in store offers

mmoore01
Deal Master

@BrookeA 

As @Rickibotta mentioned, my wife and I have the same phone.  If she goes to the Home page, type's in "Cheetos" and selects Cheetos Mac'n Cheese, she gets a screen that lists the offer with a few other pasta items.  If she then selects the offer, then scrolls down, she sees the list of stores that this offer is for.  It DOES include CVS.

If I do the exact same steps on my phone, the list of stores are the same EXCEPT there is no CVS store listed.  However, if I go into the CVS In-store list, the Cheetos Mac'n Cheese is found.

Screenshot_20220818-120322.png

The above is from my wife's phone.  The screenshot below is from my phone.

Screenshot_20220818-120309.png

0 Likes

BrookeA
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Interesting, thank you for sharing! I will pass this data along to our team as well while we're working through this issue. Appreciate you getting us this information!

0 Likes

dramaspoiler
Core Shopper

Here's my screenshot.  There is no cvs in store and I just updated to the latest version and no go.  But I do have CVS gift card option that was never there before.

I'm on version 6.149.0 the newest on pixel phone

kynuna
Core Shopper

Just came here to see if others were experiencing the same issue. My Ibotta app just got its new look today, and now CVS appears to be online only for me. The app is updated with the latest version 6.148.0  I hope there’s a solution soon

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@kynuna 

There is a new 6.149.0 that likely will not fix the issue.  But it may.

Keep checking the store to see if 6.149.0 is available and pull it.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@BrookeA somebody (not me) selected an answer as the solution to my problem. I unselected the answer because it is not the solution, as evidenced by the posts of  @dramaspoiler @kynuna @Lucivet1221  @mmoore01 @Rickibotta

I am relieved to hear that this is not the solution, because as I mentioned in a previous response my phone will not allow me to update the app.

kynuna
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta Thanks for the heads up on the newest version available. I was able to download it, closed out of everything, forced a shutdown on my iPhone, and restarted, but unfortunately I’ve still only got the online and gift card options. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zombie 

Nobody should mark a solution to your post as SOLVED in situations where they have no idea   SMFH

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta I have had other posts of mine marked solved by someone (NOT myself) before I was done with them (finding answers to all my questions, or at least determining that no satisfactory answer can be found) over the past few months.

For example, I never marked Withdrawing to bank account - Why does Ibotta need to be able to login to my account?!?? as solved. The response I received was very informative and useful, but I absolutely still had questions. I had too much going on in my life right then to deal with anything extra, so I just gave up.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zombie 

Exactly!!  Sometimes people will not answer or respond to something that has already had a solution.  

0 Likes