cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Question: Discounted Target Gift Cards

mmoore01
Deal Master

Target gives a 5% discount on all gift cards if you use the Red Card EXCEPT for Target gift cards.

The once a year deal is in December, as noted. I bought one last year (maximum of $500 for $450).  I use it whenever I shop at Target.  I still have about $250, but I add the occasional $5 Target gift card to my account and these are used first.

It sounds like Target is offering 5% off for Target gift cards and 15% off other cards.  I will pass since I still have plenty in my Target Wallet.

Jensaves2Htown
Core Shopper

Check your Target app. Mine hase a single use offer in my wallet for 10% discount up to $500 for Target gc valid until 10/1/22.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Screenshot_20220930-160418_Target.jpg

 Varies by account.

KM06
Skilled Saver

This weekend Dec 3rd and 4th

Screenshot_20221127-112314_Target.jpg

Dean

@KM06

I don’t have that offer. Maybe because I bought some cards with the last offer.

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

KM06
Skilled Saver

@DeanI found the offer in the weekly ad in the app. Click the first page to shop and scroll to the bottom.

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@DeanYou should have it if you have a Target Red Card

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@Tetelestaiif you are a Target Circle user, when you makes purchases using another form of payment (cash, debit/credit, giftcard), you earn 1% back in rewards. While I do prefer to use my Redcard at checkout, sometimes I cash out my various rebate/survey apps for a Target GC. At least I can earn a little something back that accumulates and I can toggle to redeem when I choose.

0 Likes