cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ready, Set, Gear up for First Day of the Month!

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

@MeLMeL11:

In response to your question about Verizon Rewards:

• Open your "My Verizon" app on your phone.
  • Select the "Verizon Up" button in the taskbar at the bottom of the home page.

The first of every month they refresh. Sometimes I select an extra GB of data, other times i select a $3 gift card. 

Let me know if you need pics or more info.

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@MeLMeL11  You have to sign up for auto pay every month on your My Verizon App

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

.....and are we talking verizon cell phone ( non pre-paid/monthly bill) OR Verizon services like internet???

I know I don't have auto payment set up. I will try to look into this soon. Thanks

@Ibotta-Addict  @Icequeen813 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@MeLMeL11  just cellphone I chose $3 Target GC this month . I‘’be been doing this for almost 2yrs.. I posted year ago about money saving app

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

@MeLMeL11 : Yes, we're talking, regular (personal, non-business) verizon cell phone (not pre-paid). 

I was NOT aware Verizon Up Rewards are only for accounts with activated auto-pay (as @Icequeen813 mentioned). But that makes sense! 

But being the "saver" I am, I have all my monthly bills set to auto-pay with my best cash rewards credit card (and have that card set to auto-pay in full on due date). Nothing like paying "late fees" or "interest" to kill the momentum of a "saver."  

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Ibotta-Addict  I’m platinum rewards w Bank of America, so I charge everything with card & statement balance paid automatically every month! I make money on every purchase 3% on some 

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta I am now approved for Amazon Shopper Panel.  Should I be mindful of the receipt value or retailer, or do I just pick 10?  I have plenty to choose from!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

First of all, congrats!  The best bang-for-your-buck deal going.  I save all receipts I accumulate each month .  So on the first of each month, I just start with the first receipt within 30 days and start scanning.

I try to go for short receipts with dark ink just to make submission easier.  I tend to have 60 to 120 receipts each month, so it is easier for me.  If you are uneasy about what they do with all this information, you could be selective in what you scan.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes