cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restaurants

Dolejoriginal
Deal Sharer

Is this just me?  Has anyone noticed that gift cards formally pay with Ibotta has disappeared.  I went to use a gift card and it wouldn't load, then I search for the restaurant and nothing came up for several.  I then went to category restaurant/food and only 7 retailers show up now.  When I click on a current gift card that did load, if I click buy it again, I get a trouble loading internet error connection.   Did I miss and announcement or did Ibotta secretly removed this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Restaurants

Nique
Skilled Saver

I still see Gift Cards on my home page. There are 132 retailers listed including restaurants. I went through the steps to buy one without finalizing and all seemed normal.

Also can see gift cards from the Account tab.

I don't buy them often so cannot comment on recent issues.

Dolejoriginal
Deal Sharer

Okay I'll reach out to support as it sounds like a technical issue then.  If your seeing it then I guess they didn't get rid of it.  When I search for taco bell, AMC, bj restaurant brew house, and others nothing is coming up.  It only shows 7 retailers under the category now.

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

Screenshot_20210816-132817_Ibotta.jpg

@LaraL

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I believe the restaurants could be geo-based (location) and that's why there's some variance. As for @Dolejoriginal it looks like your account is currently locked so that's likely a factor. The ticket with Care should resolve that, depending on their determination.

0 Likes