Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta Who did you bribe for the “positive leader” badge?  Lol 😂 

5 Replies

Re: Rickibotta has 51 badges?

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Sorensoj 

If I had any self-worth, I would likely be offended by that comment.......lol.   I had suggested several badges for others, including the Positive Leader one for Xiao a year ago because she was always so nice and positive to everyone.  I think I earned that one much later for a lot of behind-the-scenes work I had done. But I am sure it was somewhat influenced by my sunny disposition.

Wow.   I had no idea I had 50 badges.  The last time I checked I had like 40.

Thanks for pointing this out to me.   None of us get paid, so I guess there are the badges  🤣

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Dean

Hold up. I’ve used the browser extension like many others. How is it that it’s only been awarded to 3? Outrageous! I want to speak to the manager! 😬

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

WOW Congrats @Rickibotta hat is awesome.  

I looked at my own profile out of curiosity and I have 26 badges, I was shocked.

0 Likes

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta 

Xiao came to mind yesterday when I was recalling the discussion from last year on what Ibotta products would be appropriate to hand out as Halloween treats.  I still have unexpired whitening toothpaste that I need to unload…. Lol.  🎃. Halloween is being advertised already everywhere here…

Tags (1)
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Sorensoj 

I still have about 15 or 20 boxes of expired (like 2 years expired) boxes of cereal I could part with.  And that isn't even counting boxes of oatmeal.   I could see a toddler coming to the porch and I ask them to take their pick of a box of cereal that is nearly as big as they are. 

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"