cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

September Watchlist

cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

🔎  Hi, Folks!  What’s on your watchlist for this month?  I have a couple to call out, so if ya see anything, @ me!  🤗

1. Dishwasher Pods - I am not brand-loyal in this space.  Just need a great price on something that works.

2. Body lotion -  Here, I am specifically keeping my eyes open for hypoallergenic and fragrance-free products.  Generally, I go for Aveeno, but I am open to trying something different.

What about y’all?  Figure we can all help with each other’s watchlist.

23 Replies

Re: September Watchlist

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@cjwoody Great topic! I don't have a watch list per se, but more like a wish list to just complete the MW and 🌻 bonuses. Still got 21 more to go, yikes!

As for your watch list, I’m definitely loyal to two specific brands - Cascade for dishwasher pods and Target’s Samrtly for unscented body lotion.
I once used another brand (translation cheaper) and ended up running the dishwasher twice because it didn’t clean the first time around, so learned my lesson.
For the body lotion on the other hand, this cheapy works the best for me - and DEFINITELY unscented!

F1F3CD6D-5907-4200-9CC0-46A2760EB8C1.jpeg

cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

@Xiao  Oooooh, I am definitely going to try the Smartly lotion!  It’s also paraben-free and pthalate-free, which is what I look for! 🥳

Dean
Deal Ambassador

I’m also going to need dishwasher pods by the end of the month. I usually get name brands but have also found some store brands work well too. I’ve found some good deals in the Walmart clearance aisle in the past.

I’m also looking for Christmas stuff. Tis the season already. Got a free roll of Hallmark all occasions gift wrap at CVS this weekend by using EBs that they sent me through emails. Also earned another $2 EBs. 

“Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…”

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@cjwoody Love this topic! 

My wish list includes:

-Jarred Pasta Sauce (I see the Fody, which I might get, but we really like garlicky, spicy sauce)

-Sliced cheese for sandwiches

-Sliced whole grain bread

-Biotrue Saline Solution 

-Hand dishwashing liquid (must be cheap or free!)

Thanks y’all!

0 Likes

cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki  Do you have the Cracker Barrel 8oz sliced cheese offer for $1.50 (limit 5)?  I see them for $2.98 at my Walmart, so $1.48 each.

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@cjwoody 

Thank you! I do have the offer, but have yet to see the brand in any of the stores here in AZ. I’ll keep looking 👀!

cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki  I also see Daiya dairy free cheddar on sale at WF for $3.14 with Prime - $1.50 Ibotta.  Never tried it before but might grab it for that price!

0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki @cjwoody  It seems Cracker Barrel sliced cheese have yet to reach the Chicagoland area WM either. In fact, I can’t find this item in any grocery stores by me. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Xiao 

Don't you have Kroger and Meijer in Chicago area?  I have Cracker Barrel at both in Indy,

I am not picky, so I actually stack up on Kroger brand slices when they are a buck or so.

ALL,

Is it just me, or have dishwasher pods gone up a ridiculous percentage to almost everything in the last 15 to 20 years..  It seems like that and bacon have gone up exponentially compared to other items.  I just remembered when both could be had for $2 on the regular.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes