cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shark Tank - Your Favorite Item That You Purchased after Seeing on ST

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

So, I brought up Shark Tank in a thread about a unicorn ice cream product that I remember seeing on ST.

There are so many items that got their start there.  Curious what your favorite item was you got that you first saw on ST.

For me:  Drop Stop Car Seat Gap Filler.   (sorry so boring;  I know it isn't Ring)

I love these.  I was certain they made these just for me and somehow they knew I dropped fries in the gaps all the time.  I have had these for years, and they certainly do the trick.

What could be better than that?  How about that with this? 

Bought one of the french fry holders for $1.99 at Advance Auto Parts several months ago. 

Now my french fry game is strong.

https://www.pepboys.com/pilot-automotive-french-fry-holder/product/242013

So, what is your favorite thing you have bought from Shark Tank?

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
14 Replies

Re: Shark Tank - Your Favorite Item That You Purchased after Seeing on ST

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta  What a fun topic - love it! I have only bought two ST products.

The first one was a set of scrub daddies purchased at BB&B.  I had high hopes but it was a letdown.  The regular sponges cleaned better and lasted longer.  I ended up returning them. Grade: F

Another one was called the ScreenMend. I bought it at HomeDepot and it was a bit pain to put it on and the color didn’t exactly match to my screen. Also, some pieces started to peel off after a while but for the most part, it was ok. Grade: B-

I haven’t bought this but the most memorable pitch for me was Cup Board Pro.  OMG, I’ve never cried so hard watching ST  before 😭 Glad those kids got the deal and hope they are billionaires! Grade (for the episode): A+++

0 Likes

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Xiao  Apparently, there is a cult following for Scrub Daddy. My friend found five of their soap dispensers on clearance at Ralph’s for $2.50. She then auctioned them off on eBay and sold them for about $40 each! I don’t understand it but people love them. 

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta  I need one of those. I’m constantly dropping coupons and receipts in that black hole!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Xiao No you didn't!  You bought a scrub daddy?  It's ok. It happens.  Instead, I bought about 14 packs of scrubber dot sponges when SB was my friend.

As for shark tank, I love the show, but I dont think I've bought anything.  Wait, wait, I stand corrected... My son just corrected me....pipcorn and bantam bagels.

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

Puli nuts !

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@Icequeen813 

I don't remember pili hunters..  I will have 2 see if I can find the pitch on YouTube.

@Icequeen813 

Congrats on leveling up to being a shopping enthusiast.. 

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

Zombie
Rewards Guide

I've never purchased anything that I've seen on shark tank, but the one item that I always find myself thinking about is the tool to help you cut your own hair. Can't remember what it was called, but it looked really useful / convenient

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@Zombie 

Reminded me of one from the 90s.  The Flowbee.   I wish I had one because they go for a lot on EBAY.

0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY  I didn’t know that Scrub Daddies (it was so long ago!) would bring me more shame than my expired Clorox bleach! 🤣 

I don’t do SB - should I? I already feel overwhelmed with tracking ibotta, Fetch, FA (no good match yet) and CDC. Oh, also throwing Rakuten and various credit card offers in the mix as well. 

How do you guys stay on top of it all so effortlessly? Please share your wisdom!