cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Shark Tank - Your Favorite Item That You Purchased after Seeing on ST

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Welshcar  I had no idea. I remember seeing a follow up ST episode about scrub daddies and Lori the shark was holding up this sponge/soap caddy-looking thing that resembled a cheap toy flower. That was supposed to be their new ‘hot’ item but all I could think was, ‘that looks ridiculous and I’d never want that in my kitchen!’

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Xiao  No shame in buying scrub daddy - none whatsoever - millions of people obviously felt like they were worth buying.  I used to use SB all the time on almost every WM trip, but since I started having receipt submission problems, I kinda gave up.  I know a lot of people are submitting receipts through the website, but I haven't had tried that yet, and really haven't done as much Walmart shopping lately (where I had done most of my SB-ing).  

I am so tempted to do the FA Eye-Spy but time hasn't been my friend lately so I haven't accomplished much as far as shopping is concern. 

DanyelN
Core Shopper

My mama is a HUGE QVC fan so I have received several Shark Tank items as gifts.  I actually really liked the Scrub Daddy sponges.  I also have a set of the car seat gap fillers and some awesome side mirror additions that were previously on ST too.  My whole family also has the Phone Soap UV box that is supposed to clean your phone.

I had bought Bantam Bagels from Zulily but did not realize that they were a ST product.  They are good but pricey and nobody local carries them.  Wal Mart has begun carrying a similar product called Bagel Dots.  They just have fewer available flavors.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@DanyelN  I bought the bagel dots when they were on Ibotta, but never got to eat them as my freezer died, packed all my frozen items in snow, but they defrosted anyway.  My neighbor had bought the everything ones and liked them.  I agree the bantam bagels are expensive (and if remember correctly, they were being sold in Starbucks too)

0 Likes

Christie2
Rewards Guide

I don't watch shark tank, but I do have a favorite shark tank purchase. I have several Luminaid solar lanterns. They are collapsible and water proof. They have cell phone charging ports on them. We have one in each car. It's great for when the electricity is off for an extended time and also for camping. I give it A++.

0 Likes