cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Shopkick Issues

Lnklnk92
Deal Sharer

My Shopkicks receipt was rejected.  I know I bought correct products.  Message said to resubmit receipt but when I did that, I received message that this receipt has already been submitted.

I sent Shopkick and email but I know from previous encounters that they are slow to respond.  Is there a way to resubmit the receipt?

The receipt has products worth 950 kicks so I am a little frustrated.

Thanks,

Kim

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Shopkick Issues

Lnklnk92
Deal Sharer

The issue was resolved and my 950 kicks added.

Thank you to all who responded.

Kim

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Saipan
Deal Expert

@Lnklnk92 

Welcome

You will need to sit tight sounds like. I have found their customer service no less accommodating than IB.

Solved! Go to solution

Nique
Rewards Advocate

@Lnklnk92 I had a similar experience. Scanned my receipt and the app got hung up. I closed it and reopened, then it said I had already submitted the receipt. Since I was still at the store, I returned the item and bought it again, then was able to submit the receipt.

Agree with @Saipan, Shopkick’s customer service is pretty accommodating.

Solved! Go to solution

dramaspoiler
Core Shopper

@Lnklnk92 

Anytime a receipt gets rejected or long delay in getting the kicks similar to Ibotta I find you just have to put in the ticket.

In your ticket.  Do it in the app just indicate what you bought, place, date, kicks expected and your info so they know which account to credit.  Then in your ticket attach a copy of the receipt, pictures of the front and upc code of product, and screenshot of the submission showing the kicks expected (this helps).  I would normally screenshot after you submit for these just in cases of rejection and in case the expected kick amounts change.  This at least shows the date submitted and expected kicks at time of submission.  (You can also screenshot right before you submit in case anything goes wrong in kick amounts and you need to dispute kick amount)

Thus far they have generally given the expected kicks within 1-2 days after the ticket without any further correspondence needed beside submission of the ticket and the response that it has been credited.  Hope this helps.

Solved! Go to solution

Oochiai
Deal Sharer

It happened to me to. Be patient. It will be added to your account. I always screenshot the offer as well as the redemption acceptance message until I get it credited then I delete the picture. 😁

Solved! Go to solution

Janet1964
Super Saver

Agreed, SK has always come through for me with just one email - Ibotta sometimes takes two or even three.

Solved! Go to solution

Lnklnk92
Deal Sharer

The issue was resolved and my 950 kicks added.

Thank you to all who responded.

Kim

0 Likes