cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sprouts app

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

Wow! For the first time in months, I was actually able to get more than a couple! 🥳

8 freebies total:

• Chkn Not chicken 
  • GURU
  • Proud Source
  • Chobani Zero
  • Cosmic Bliss
  • No Cow
  • Lemon Perfect
  • Aura Bora

san0
Saver

Up and working now....was able to clip 7 offers

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

Was able to clip 8. This was worth waiting for! 

cjwoody
Super Saver

DId anyone receive the 8 Myles, Vibi, Chao spread, or the Liquid Death?  I am wondering whether they were even released.  We all should have gotten the Liquid Death given the 15K clips.

0 Likes

limslady
Saver

Nope, and I also think that they weren't actually released.  I started clipping coupons as soon as they were loaded, so quickly in fact that it'd throw an error after I clipped each one so I had to constantly reload the page, and I never saw the other four items that you mentioned.

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

I woke up this morning at 4am and after playing my Starbucks game, I started getting my dqs for all my grocery apps. My Sprouts app had 8 of them loaded and I was able to click on them all. The Liquid death seltzer, the Chao queso,  and the 8mile mac and cheese  items weren't there yet. I wasn't awake enough to realize it was June 1st until I saw the freebies.  I was just thinking it was Wed,  the day all the new grocery ads/dqs come out. 😏

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

I was able to get the Chao, Liquid Death, and the Vibi just now.  Haven’t seen the 8 Myles.

Rasasu
Saver

Yes I got that too… probably 8 Myles will also get released soon

AshbobSanDiego

Same here, got 3 of the 4 missing items clipped just now.

Chkn Not Chicken- $8.49

Guru Energy Drink- $3.29

No Cow Bar- $2.80

Lemon Perfect- $2.29

Aura Bora- $.179

Chobani Zero- $1.99

Proud Source- $2.49

Cosmic Bliss Ice Cream- $9.49

VIBI+ Prebiotic Beverage- $2.99

Liquid Death Sparkling Water- $1.79

Field Roast Chao Plant Based Queso- (no price listed online. $6.49 at Vons)

Nice little shopping trip of $43.90 for $0 OOP!

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master
  • @cjwoody  There are 12 freebies Chobani was OOS& I didn’t bother with the Myles Mac n cheese & Vitri..Only 2 items downloaded, the manager ok’d all items, since I took a pic when notified of sampling, 
0 Likes