cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sunday Aug. 1

Saipan
Deal Expert

To piggyback this thread: Do you shop the last day of the month?

Curious to how many went ibotta-ing on Sunday considering it was basically a one day "dead" day between bonuses for most. I know @OBSHOP was planning to make a run to wrap up a weekend bonus (Thur-Sun).

But otherwise there was less incentive. 

0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: Sunday Aug. 1

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

I ventured out to WAGS to do my first ever Spend deal.  Just to get my feet wet.

Got 2 Tide Pods and two packages of Charmin, and used a 29¢ folder to reach my $20 spend.

After DQs and the Spend offer, it ended up being like $4.50 for all of if factoring in $4.25 WC & a $6 RR earned

I also learned about DG glitches, and I am probably going to have a meet-and -greet with Cerberus for it.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

@Rickibotta

Purchases did count toward Level 1 bonus for the month though. 

I have yet to fully embrace any of the drugstore rewards heavily.

Did have a chance to stop in "Majors" last month and fired up my account. Picked up $5 off any purchase. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Saipan I bought a newspaper.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

Yay, got yourself some coupons.   And this was the big week with 4 inserts.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Rickibotta It was a good week for inserts.  I’m still working on shopping plans and hope to venture out tomorrow morning .  Sounds like you had a good day at WAGS.  

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

I have not utilized newspaper coupons directly for a good while. I probably have benefited in store when someone has left one on the shelf.

Always a good thing to find one on the shelf related to a deal you might be trying to convince yourself is worth it. I always try to leave ones I have as well that I won't use.

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Saipan  I do that, too! We help each other save a little here and little there😉 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

Same

0 Likes