cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Swagbucks Denial Email when Submitting Properly

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

I never asked you.  Did u do the white castle chicken sliders with SB?   It was a fail when trying to double redeem on same receipt.  Never had a partial redeem b4 this.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta you have mentioned that you keep a spreadsheet of everything.  So have you added up how much money you've lost because Swag Bucks likes to screw with you?  How many gallons of gasoline have you burned returning  items because SB won't rightfully pay up?  How much angst has SB caused in your life for a couple bucks of free items?  They have demonstrated over and over that they are not user friendly or trustworthy.  I love a great deal, too.  I'm just saying that even if you get stuff free,  you are still paying a price, in another way. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

So I opened up a third ticket asking why they kept updating the 'last update' date without doing anything, and that ticket was also auto-closed.

Then out of the blue, a few hours later, my second ticket was worked and I was given my 600SB.

Of course, none of the questions I asked them in my ticket were answered.

So I am back to even again, with no open tickets in SB

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta Glad to hear you got the money - but was the frustration worth $6. 

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta  No I have not done the White Castle deals… Disappointing that the double redeem didn’t work right out of the gate.  Not surprised at the inconsistency LoL

0 Likes