cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swagbucks Live

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

It had been a long time since I played, so they offered me a 50SB Swagup bonus to play again.  There was no 'activation' button, so I was worried at first when the bonus did not post right away, but overnight they did give me the 50SB.  So. If anyone else is offered this bonus, just be patient.  It will probably post that evening overnight.

On a side note. I found out that you can't change your answer.  I fat-fingered one. and there are no changes allowed even if there is still time left.

(For those who aren't aware, Swagbucks Live is a trivia game for Swagbucks users.  There are 10 multiple choice questions, an you earn 1SB (1 cent) for the questions you get right, and you get a share of the pot if you answer all questions  correctly.  Games are 7 PM ET Mon thru Thur and 3 PM ET Friday)

You can get more details in the RULES section in the below link.

https://www.swagbuckslive.com/

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
2 Replies

Re: Swagbucks Live

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  you want to change rules… then play by them…

4441D25A-F809-4813-925A-5D9622A2A22B.jpeg

0 Likes

Re: Swagbucks Live

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

For starters. deleting reposts is not changing the rules, and as I mentioned I always check for existing threads.  All the prior posts for SB LIVE were locked for additional updates.  Did you even check that before attacking me?  And if it were a repost. It is a simple request to ask for it to be removed instead of making personal attacks.

So there was no thread for me to post to about the Swagup bonus.  

And your thread about SB LIVE was over 3 months old.  My point of reposts has to do with posting a deal someone else has just posted that day or even that week.  

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"