cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Forums

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@LaraL  Is it possible to have 2 separate forums for each Team?  Postings will be easier to follow. 

31 Replies

Re: Team Forums

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

So like, where screenshots are shared or how do you mean?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@LaraL  I think @Icequeen813 is saying that we have been trying to declutter the boards so we can find the deals, and right now all the PINK!!!!   GREEN!!! etc  comments are cluttering it up all over again.  It's a fun idea for those who want to participate.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Ohh ok. Hmm, I could make one main thread for each team and we can start merging any other threads into those. Would that work?

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@LaraL  That's really up to you (and @Dean etc.)   Maybe do the same thing with the Big Game threads?

Not sure how everyone else feels about it.  

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@LaraL 

I think that would work plus make it easier for you to keep track of what is happening

OBSHOP_0-1642711611244.jpeg

Every journey starts with the first step
0 Likes

Dean

Problem is some users have started these threads as Conversation Starters to meet the game requirement. But I agree it's getting messy in here. Trying to keep up moving things to the proper forums.

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Dean what do you think about the two team threads and just merging new ones into those? I'll still do my best to track the conversation starters and everything.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@LaraL  Yes!

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@FelskyNY  Yup! Thanks for “helping me l

”land the plans”