cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Team Forums

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@LaraL  You found the 2 I was talking about. 

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Those should be under the main thread now, I think.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

My dad used to always say ' where the he-ll have you been galavanting around.  I have been looking all over he-lls half acre for you'

This is simply an underused word now.  Makes me sad.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I never heard the he-lls 1/2 acre part.   I hope it was a good kind of sad. 

My dad always used his idioms and I find that I use them too.   He used "copacetic" every time I talked to him.  How are you dad?  Good sweetheart - everything is copacetic.  

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I said I am sad because nobody uses the word galavanting anymore.

I use copacetic sooooooooooooo much.  That is one of my favorite words that would not get bleeped in ibotta

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Dean

So now there are three mega threads instead of one to have to monitor for posting of completed tasks. Plus checking for additional posts in new threads that need to be merged. 🤔 How was this supposed to better? 

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dean Isn't it better than 9 separate pink threads and 5 green threads with 3 posts on each. (Hypothetically speaking) We thought it would clear up the clutter.

Saipan
Super Saver

@FelskyNY

I believe he is referring to users posting their proof of completion screenshots in the Team Hubs.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saipan I thought he was referring to a pink/green thread.  

0 Likes

Dean

@Saipan 

Indeed, I was. 

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
0 Likes