cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Team Pink! Assemble!

Pwarrior
Deal Sharer

I have been on Ibotta a while, but never really active on the community…so trying it out.

Re: Team Pink Hub

Terr-Bear
Saver

Hi @LaraL  

Hmmm I just wrote a dang book sized message only to realize after pressing send, that the LINK to post all points related items is still the MAIN Big Game page after all, so my entire email was basically not needed.  (I had "assumed" it was changed to this thread. Big Sigh! 🙄)   WOOPS.   

I am leaving my original message below just in case someone saw it before I edited it.  I mean I really put some effort into that dog-gone message. HAHA     I'm such a dork!  😁

ALL OF THE BELOW IS NO LONGER RELEVANT - JUST FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT AT MY EXPENSE!  LOL

Oh Boy!!  Sorry, I had not seen your post here until now.  Thankfully @Saipan sent me an email. 

I'm not actually sure how or where I should have seen it to be honest.  Are you able to tell me?  How does this get disseminated? 

The link included in the email actually took me to @ page 8 of the thread. I only saw random individual posts & comments, and I was very confused at first, but I figured there must be something here explaining what was up.  I finally realized I was not at the beginning of the thread so I clicked on  page 1 at the bottom and found your post. 

Any-who.... do I need to resubmit all of the posts I already sent to the main thread? 

Or have they already been credited to TEAM PINK?

Oh, that reminds me, the instructions on the main thread still say:  "To verify that you have completed any of these tasks and earned a point for your team, please post a screenshot here in this thread."   

I have personally posted the link for that page in a few different FB Ibotta groups a bunch of times today, so SORRY if you get bombarded on that thread!  I guess it will depend on whether anyone actually pays any attention to my posts.  LOL

But, you may want to update that page with the specific links for each Team's individual hub (I assume there is a GREEN TEAM Hub as well --- BOOOOOOO! 😉  so you don't continue to get the posts there.

@LaraL  Let me know if I need to resubmit all of the posts for our TEAM PINK POINTS here please.

Thanks!

@Terr-Bear 

Tags (1)

Re: Wheres my pink team members?

Terr-Bear
Saver

@Terr-Bear  here for TEAM PINK! 

I've added a bunch of TEAM PINK point earning posts to the Big Game | Community Championship site.

Be sure to add your LIKES to all of the posts by our fellow team mates to get the team more points!  "Earn 5 or more likes on a post about the Big Game event"  - It's a "Conversion" worth 1 point

If we rally the Team all those 1's will add up!  🙂

Go Team!!

Tags (1)

Terr-Bear
Saver

@Shaye35   You are TEAM PINK! 

This our Team Pink Hub -  meet your team mates.  😀   

Let's Kick Some Green Bootie!   😉

mrscouch
Shopper

Yes!!

Elizamc
Deal Sharer

I think it’s a good idea to try and identify team posts on the main thread and like them. Go pink!

Blessed0301
Deal Sharer

Pink team here!!!

CHIKITABH
Rewards Hunter

Hello, How can I Join Your Team or Became a Pinkish Member With All Respect .

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@CHIKITABH 

You can't choose your own team.  

If you go to the below thread, read the rules, and complete a task, posting the details in that thread, Lara will assign you to a team.

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/from-ibotta/big-game-community-championship/td-p/79952

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Saipan
Super Saver

Flower or insect? 

Orchid-Mantis-pink-animals.jpg