cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanksgiving

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. I hope your day is full of delicious food, tasty drinks, loved ones and happiness. Please take a minute to think of all the blessings in your life and to give thanks to those who matter to you. I will start first....I am thankful for my family. My two sons bring me immense joy, laughter and purpose. Without them, my life is too quiet and boring. You two are my gifts from Above and I can't imagine life without you. Thanks Ibotta for the great savings you offer on things I like to buy and the opportunity to try new things to discover new favorites. Thank you Ibotta Care Team and Lara for your support and help when something is going wrong or I need help with missing credit. Thanks fellow Ibotta community members for all the times you have answered my questions and educated me on how to use Ibotta better. Thank you also for posting so many deals. I have used several posted on this community. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and happy shopping to those taking advantage of black Friday deals.