cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TOTALLY TOTALLY TOTALLY OFF TOPIC

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Would anyone be interested in a book club or movie club? 

For example, I'm thinking about watching The Sound of Metal - anyone interested in something of the sort, and then we can chat about our thoughts? Not that I have free time to watch anything. 

As I said, it's totally off topic - but let me know.  If not, we can take the topic off board instead. 

47 Replies

Re: TOTALLY TOTALLY TOTALLY OFF TOPIC

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

I’m in

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Welshcar  Very cool - I was waiting for someone to say - "that's not the purpose of this board."

Let's see who else is interested and make plans from there.  

@LaraL maybe this is something we can add as an off-topic conversation platform. 

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

Well you know someone will say that 🤣

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Welshcar  Am I that transparent? 

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Agreed! I think that's a great idea. I currently have one of the main tiles for Product Discussion/Review, but I could swap it out for Off Topic.

Basically there will be 3 featured tiles, then below that 3 folders (like Deals is currently), and below that there will be the 3 top boards (Deal Stacking, Hauls & Wins [New board], and Discuss Products [New board from community member suggestion]).

I'm open to changing up what those bottom 3 are, and I think Off Topic could be a great one. Otherwise, I'll still add it, but it'll be in one of the folders instead.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@LaraL  I think we all really liked the idea of product discussion/review (which is related to Ibotta itself) whereas off off topic likely is not.  Thanks for always listening to us. 

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@FelskyNY @Welshcar @LaraL 

You made me laugh.  What category would watching a movie fall in?

• Bonuses 
  • Stacking
  • Deals forum

I think you have a good idea.  How but in addition to watching a movie see if their is a scene that relates to ibotta, shopping, getting a good deal, or grocery store scene

Paying full price is optional

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Ok for sure. I did make sure to request access to changing these tiles out, so if everyone prefers an alternative in the future, we can always switch.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  I just looked it up  - LOL we should start with

Where the Heart Is - starring Natalie Portman. 

A pregnant seventeen-year-old rebuilds her life after being abandoned by her boyfriend at a Walmart in Sequoyah, Oklahoma.

(sarcasm)