cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWO Kroger receipts in pending status! 🤬

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Good grief! Criminy! I thought I had enough of it last week but once again Ibotta missed 1 or 2 claimed and completed offers on 1 or both of my last 2 Kroger receipts and both are in pending status! GRRRRRR! 

0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: TWO Kroger receipts in pending status! 🤬

TXbelle
Super Saver

@RCKCreatEnt 

I bought a big for me bunch of stuff yesterday at Kroger. Only 6 Ibotta offers but several Kcb's and a freebie. I waited til I got home (4 more stores later) to submit my receipt. I think Ibotta"auto found" 5 of the 6. I entered the 1 offer and submitted. Within 30 minutes I had my acceptance. At the same time I did the Kroger receipt I submitted a Market Street receipt for 1 offer. That one took a little over an hour. But that acceptance got me my wwb. 

I was having issues with Kroger receipts for awhile but lately it's been pretty easy. My KCB has been better as well. I'm a little worried that some of those might be problematic as I still saw no items found even after a day and a half later. Those take 2-3 days to show up, which makes me a little anxious. I'm not afraid to call Kroger customer service though and they are very accommodating. Just have to wait over 7days before they will do anything.

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Screenshot_20211011-202559.png

Screenshot_20211011-202527.png

WHEE-YOO!😚🥵 The two receipts FINALLY came through; the one from Friday, the one with five completed offers, came through yesterday afternoon and the other from Thursday with 2 finished offers came through this morning 

Now I got a new Ibotta-Kroger McSTACKsky

Screenshot_20211011-205216~2.png

and a 2nd timer Fetch Rewards-Ibotta McSTACKsky 

Screenshot_20211009-082125.png

GaSaver41
Deal Sharer

I have one pending as well right now. Usually my Kroger ones go right through. Normally I only have to wait for Target. Tomorrow will be day 2. I hope it clears soon. Spoiled with not having to wait Normally