cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Virtual GC

Icequeen813
Deal Master

I earned a $10 GC from SB, I tried to use at WM w manually… didn’t work. I tried stacking it w  online purchase at Target using Target gift card plus virtual& my credit card, wouldn’t take digital GC. How do you use?

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Virtual GC

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Icequeen813  I use my Virtual Visas to buy other GC’s as well.  Lately Publix.  I buy it online, and then a physical GC comes in the mail a few days later.

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

Are referring to a virtual VISA? If so, I used it in my Amazon account to purchase an amazon gift card  that added to my amazon gc balance for the EXACT amount of the virtual gc.

I agree....struggled to use mine, too! 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

What store was the gift card for?  I always buy Walmart gift cards with my SBs.  Never had a problem.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

If the GC has a barcode to scan then I only have experience with Walmart self checkout. After you total your purchase and the payment options come up at the bottom is a smaller box with "other". Choose that option then select "split tender". From there enter the exact amount of the GC and the payment method (Visa/MC) and scan. Then you'll choose how you want to continue paying the balance. HTH!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@mmoore01  It’s a digital Visa card I earned from SB. $10

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Saipan
Super Saver

Purchase a WM eGiftcard from WM. 

Solved! Go to solution

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Icequeen813  I use my Virtual Visas to buy other GC’s as well.  Lately Publix.  I buy it online, and then a physical GC comes in the mail a few days later.

Solved! Go to solution

Jensaves2Htown

@cjwoody   Where do you buy your gift cards from? I have a $25 Virtual Visa from SB. too. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Saipan
Super Saver
Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@cjwoody  Thank You 🙏   Done deal, also @Saipan