cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walgreens Combine & Save Get 1 Free GC - TGTBT?

Dean

I was looking for a different gift card and came across this offer on Walgreens site. I tried to get more info from the link on the page but it led to a error page. I called Walgreens support but they couldn’t find any info about it. The suggestion was to ask at the store but I doubt they’ll know anything more. So I’m looking for suggestions here. It looks like a pretty good deal. I’m just wondering if it’s a valid deal. The other question is whether the combination is selecting two like cards or two different cards. I added the cards to my cart in different combinations but didn’t see any discounts on the checkout page. So maybe it is to good to be true.

https://www.walgreens.com/store/store/xpo_products.jsp?pluCode=4080

56279BDC-8C94-466B-8833-99E2B917080B.png

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
Labels (2)
6 Replies

Re: Walgreens Combine & Save Get 1 Free GC - TGTBT?

Francoise
Skilled Saver

Have you followed the link I see at the top of your screenshot that says "...your choice of free product"? I'm thinking this isn't a bogo deal, but rather a buy gc and get a free gift deal (which isn't another gc). 

0 Likes

Dean

@Francoise 

Yes. That leads to an error page that says it can’t be found. 

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

It's most likely this offer - and it's coming up broken bc its In store only.  

Screenshot_20211214-151317_Walgreens.jpg

0 Likes

Dean

@MelissaR 

Thanks. That looks like it might be it. Too bad the site has an error, and the Walgreens support rep couldn’t figure it out.

0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

That's so lame that the link is a dead and no one you talked to knew a thing about it. I'm fairly certain, though, that the list that link should have taken you to didn't have another gift card as a choice of free item. Knowing Walgreens, it's much more likely to be a free trial subscription to something, a mini flashlight, or a set of butter knives, or... 

0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

...or a $5 walgreens gift card, lol. I was considering putting that in my list in the previous post. I wish I had. 😆

0 Likes