cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Problems

rgood2b
Rewards Hunter

When my Walmart groceries were delivered on October 7th, I kept waiting for my email from Ibotta saying you have cash.  When it never came, I went to check on it and it said that my Walmart account was not linked even though I had been getting it just fine and it was linked.  This not only cost me all my cash back, but also the $5 weekend bonus. How can it just come unlinked by itself and then suddenly it’s linked back without me doing anything?  I sent an email to support about it, but they have not responded.  Has anyone else had this problem with Walmart?  Thanks for any help. It makes you feel terrible when you loose that much cash back and not just a few dollars.

Rhonda

0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Walmart Problems

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Hi @rgood2b,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing some odd issues with your Walmart account link. Would you mind telling me what the total was for the transaction? It'll help me find it.

0 Likes

rgood2b
Rewards Hunter

Hi Laral, 

Sure, I downloaded a picture of the purchase with date and order number but here are two more and this one has the total and the order number on it.  Let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you 
Rhonda Good
0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Hmm ok, yeah I don't see a transaction for that total in your account history. How long ago did you submit a ticket to the Care team?

0 Likes