cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Receipt

Icequeen813
Deal Master

App is acting wonky today sent receipt multiple times… no acknowledgment.Anyone else have this happened today?

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Walmart Receipt

mmoore01
Deal Master

Yes.  My wife had to submit her receipt 3 times before it would take.  Then it didn't show up anywhere.  She got an email first saying nothing was found, then finally an email said she got credit.  But nothing in the app.  However, it did finally show up in My Earnings. 

Under Activity (the Bell), the only indication was the Weekend Warrior bonus showed her progress, but there was nothing in Activity for the actual transaction, only in My Earnings.

@ShelbyS :

When changes are made to how Ibotta works, it would be helpful if they let us know.  Send an email or a text message.   

0 Likes

ShelbyS
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there - this is a known issue that is actively being worked on by our team. I will share updates when they are available.

@mmoore01 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

Thanks, @ShelbyS .

I was aware of the issue with Walmart receipts and not finding anything on the receipt.

My comments included the apparent change where the submitted receipts are not being logged under Activity (the Bell).  Yes, they are under My Earnings, but I don't think most people naturally go to My Earnings.  It has always been listed under Activity and now this is gone.

Sorry if I wasn't clear.

123Save
Deal Ambassador

FWIW- I shopped in-store at Walmart this afternoon. Scanned my receipt once and 15 offers credited without issue. I was using 5G during the process. 

0 Likes

Oochiai
Deal Sharer

Yep! Yesterday I submitted a receipt 4 times before they gave me the credit to my account!

0 Likes