cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Weird Products

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

@Icequeen813  No idea. I have a paranoia that all sticks are snakes and this one was! Haven’t seen one for about 9 years in Virginia thankfully. I know they aren’t all dangerous but I avoid all reptiles! 

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Icequeen813 

Now I know both of these and have seen them! The butt paste is actually very good.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Janet1964  Yes . Boudreaux butt paste was what I recommended to all new mothers…. I started my career obstetrics

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@DanyelN Cotton candy farts?!? Are they just cotton candy? What makes them flatulent?

@Janet1964  Phoenix, AZ

@Loves2Save >Eek!<

@Icequeen813 The butt paste for babies I’ve heard of…but a sheet mask for one’s bottom?!? 😂 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Here's a weird item from Ibotta.  One, the regular price is outrageous.  Is there gold in it?  Second, just wash your hands before you go, if you are into this.  Or is this to spray the toilet?  Talk about flushing money down the drain.

Screenshot_20211020-074529.png

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@mmoore01  Spray into toilet before you 💩.!Put in your guest bathroom!!!

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@mmoore01 @Icequeen813 

Makes a cute as 💩 stocking stuffer! 😂 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Continuing basically along the dominant theme, you would have to probably be in your late 50s or older to remember Certain brand toilet paper..

What was unique about it?  It was damp/moist, perhaps similar to the wet wipes you get with BBQ.  Since the paper itself was wet, how would you actually know you were done wiping?   YEP

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

@Tikiki  it is just regular cotton candy and usually color coded to the creator of said "farts" like snowman farts was peppermint flavored and white.  Unicorn farts were rainbow colored.  being little boys, the nephews thought they were hilarious. 

@mmoore01 Poo Pourri is an AMAZING product.  My mother bought it AGES ago on QVC because we thought the name was funny.  It was stocking stuffers that year.  Ever since it is a must have for the whole extended family.  You spray a little before you go and BOOM no bad smells.  It really works well and those bottles are pricey but they last forever.  I usually wait for QVC to run deals and buy multiple bottles at once.  It lives on the back of every toilet in my extended family and I even have a small version that I carry in my purse.  It also comes in various scents.

Another funny product is Anti Monkey Butt Powder.  I found it years ago as a recommendation for boob sweat.  it was invented by a family of motorcycle riders and apparently monkey butt is the motorcycle term for sweaty bits you get from wearing the protective gear.  This was another one that went to all the family as a joke because the name was funny and now it is an every day item in several households.  lol You can find it at Wal mart in the foot care section.

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@DanyelN  Yes! Anti-Monkey Butt! Great stuff! There’s regular and a Lady Anti-Monkey Butt too. It’s also available at Ace Hardware. 
Got my husband this one for his stocking last year. Prevents runner’s chafe! 🏃‍♂️ 

image.jpg