cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Weird Products

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

@Tikiki  that is great, I need to find some of that for my uncle who is a runner.  As a big girl I am fond of Chub Rub to prevent thigh chafing when I wear dresses in the summer.

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

Another one. Who knew this was such a thing?

D8FFC72C-569E-4739-B0E5-E08EC1210EF4.jpeg

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Tikiki  Yup! Seen  at WM.Probably work for pregnant belly 

0 Likes

TXbelle
Rewards Advocate

@Tikiki 

This post has given me the best laugh in ages. The nut butter put me over the edge 🤪 😋 I'll never be able to look at a jar of peanut butter again without cracking up. 

I don't have a picture but Sprouts has a Poopouri display of Christmas scents, for those who  need a stocking stuffer.

Those of us who are extra cheap, any essential oil will work the same. Just a drop or 2. The oil spreads on the surface and keeps the odor molecules from escaping.  That concludes today's science lesson.

Thank you all for this post;it's hysterical. 

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@TXbelle   😂 Happy to oblige! Here’s another weird one: Poopsie Slime Surprise! (What’s the fascination with unicorn 🦄  poop 💩? Maybe 🤔 we’re just a 💩 obsessed society?)

96004403-B146-4E20-96B3-EBC74CE4DEF6.jpeg

Icequeen813
Deal Master

1BF5CF63-B80B-42D8-A45F-C07D4D7BD804.png

DDA74511-BFBE-49BF-BE56-F5D31844F35B.png

2E26740E-0DD7-42EB-BBD6-968BC261A6C8.png

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Find me a shrink-a-girlfriend and we got a winner.   That way if your other girlfriend or wife comes home, you can shrink the one you be with instead of making her climb out the window or hide under the bed.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes