cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Are You Doing With Your Rewards Money?

Gemini345
Deal Sharer

I plan to use mine to pay off credit cards. 

6 Replies

Re: What Are You Doing With Your Rewards Money?

katmandhu
Deal Sharer

Good question! 

I'm using mine as a reserve fund. I'm glad I got turned on to this platform last Thanksgiving. I have stocked myself with what we will use as just in case scenarios, plus freezer full and extra goodies. Prices are rising still.

I'm on a fixed income. I've only taken one with drawl so far. I think of it as a nest egg for when I run short. It works out good for me when I I can find what I use and can get $ back. It is a big help to know that I have a little stash just in case...

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

I buy Walmart gift cards with my earnings. Each purchase also counts as an offer towards bonuses. 

Tags (1)

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  Me too!

0 Likes

cheryl_123
Core Shopper

Last year when I really started using this app I put my earnings toward my emergency/rainy day fund in part to help create a bigger cushion and to track how much I made through deal hunting. This year I'm tracking my discretionary spending so I started buying gift cards with my earnings to reduce my OOP. Since the GCs have money back and count toward bonuses I've noticed that I'm able to get more bonuses, hence get more earnings and lower my actual spending. Go GCs!

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

My goal is to save it up for Christmas time, just a little less pressure during that time when buying gifts. But is also nice having it there for a backup fund if needed before Christmas. I'm keeping a minimum goal of earning $50 per month. Keeping it easy and realistic. I'm currently on track heading into April. 👍

Sedwards107
Rewards Hunter

Currently paying off a credit card then extra on my car payment then extra towards my hysa.

0 Likes