cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are Your Personality Traits that Lend to Successful Ibotta-ing?

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

I'm amused by how a certain comment can de-rail a conversation.  So, what's your superpower?

Please don't respond to that. This post is intended to get this back on track....not to further de-rail this.

Sorry, @What-Shot, I could not resist!

Re: What are your Personality Traits that Lend to Successful Ibotta-ing?

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@RCKCreatEnt , I’m not suggesting that... I was curious because I don’t do  a t u p I d.. so when taking on student nurses or teaching, I only liked to take on the quick learners... , I have no patience... I like to be challenged 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY do you possibly have Inbox $s? I got into it just this past Monday - I think. Anyway like Swagbucks it also refers to the page of in-store offers and 2¢ any receipt scans as 'magic 🧾 s', many if not ALL the same offers, same graphics, especially the still hamster on wheel for 'any receipt' scans and the moving graphic of the 🎩 waving wand with a joyful or mehh 🐇 when you submit a special offer receipt. Swagbucks is based in CA, Inbox $s in MN, but both are subsidiaries of Prodege

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@FelskyNY  I have never been quiet!  😱  

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  LOL - What a great response.  Funny how we perceive one another. 

@RCKCreatEnt  I don't do Inbox and currently am a bit overwhelmed with RL to really look into other apps.  But if I do, I'll let you know.  

Susans73
Shopper

I am an organizing penny saver😉I love this app. I have saved over $100 in less than 6 weeks if that tells you anything!! I don't have any more of the grocery apps but have a couple of the receipt apps where I get gift cards for my receipts and those come in handy for the odds and ends also. I love to save it just really makes me feel better about myself especially during these hard times!! 

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Susans73 Kroger and Sprouts are plentiful in my area, especially Kroger.  I have accounts with both for a long time and I CAN'T BELIEVE I didn't dig in on their e-coupons much sooner than the past fall and they're just godsends in tandem with not just Ibotta but other cash back apps. I've absolutely gone to town with them, especially Kroger and now just 2-3 weeks ago I learned Kroger offers CASH BACK for particular products (could vary from person to person), many of which are concurrent with Ibotta cash back deals. I'm currently SITTING on nearly $30 of cash back from Kroger, and I'm waiting for final pay off for FIVE Kroger cash back deals I completed over the last 3 nights. All upon completion would wrap up Ibotta-Kroger cash back double play stacks

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@RCKCreatEnt  I don't undersand how your questions to @Susans73 and @FelskyNY  relate to the designated topic of this conversation (personality traits). Kindly stay on topic if  you wish to participate. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@What-Shot  Tbt, think that a few  missed the point of your question which was thought provoking 

Susans73
Shopper

I apologize for misunderstanding the question. That was my first reply to a question on the ibotta community. Maybe I should keep my thoughts to myself 👍