cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are Your Personality Traits that Lend to Successful Ibotta-ing?

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt  I think you are a "dude" also LOL  Maybe I am?  I could have a husband?  But yes, I'm a "chick".  I just assumed everyone knew that -  and yes I'm a mother hen. 

What-Shot
Super Saver

Oh, and yes, I also like the challenge of doing puzzles....but for me, I rarely consider myself successful at the Ibotta Puzzle unless I take it home for FREE/MM (after bonuses are considered).

So, for example, yes, I purchase items that I don't need/want that could cost 3-cents to 99-cents....as long as in the end my bonus earning outweighs my expenditure (which makes it FREE/MM). 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@What-Shot if anyone is REPELLED/freaked out by an invitation to Ibotta or any other cash back app, they're probably scared of getting roped into something like Amway, Herbalife, Nuskin, Melloluca, etc.

However even the slightest iota or modicum of curiosity CAN be enough to push one over the edge

Re: What are your Personality Traits that Lend to Successful Ibotta-ing?

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@RCKCreatEnt ,Have you ever taken a Myers Briggs  test? If so what are your major traits?

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY you thought right, I AM a dude

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

0 Likes

Re: What are your Personality Traits that Lend to Successful Ibotta-ing?

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813 haven't but I certainly have to take it under advisement

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@RCKCreatEnt  Why did you make that assumption? If you read posts.... we give a lot of information about our selfs

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  thanks - I agree.  When I had the time to bonus chase, if I broke even (or made a profit) that was my goal, and anything I bought that I didn't need was donated.  Now I'll chase a bonus (again when I have time) if it's financially feasible (close to break even or a small expenditure) with the same theory to enjoy the "rush" and ultimately donate.  

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  I thought I had too - I know I've talked about my kids and my mom before.  I'll have to update my profile pic.  I know I've posted pictures with my bitmoji before. 

Funny you indicated you were an extrovert.  You come across (at least to me) as quiet.  Then again, I'm sure I come across more as an extravert when I consider myself more of an introvert.  Safety behind "the curtain".