cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are your Personality Traits that Lend to Successful Ibotta-ing?

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@ChrisLC88 Calling you out...what are your personality traits?  No pressure.  All just in fun!

0 Likes

Re: What are Your Personality Traits that Lend to Successful Ibotta-ing?

GreekAthena
Rewards Hunter

Attention to detail 

0 Likes

LMoTate
Rewards Hunter

Detail oriented is probably key in being a successful Ibotta-er. Patience and an open mind to try new things are 2 others. 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@LMoTate willingness to try something new - for 8-11 years I was a Kroger snob, I was very focused on getting as many Kroger Plus fuel points as possible so Kroger had a virtual monopoly on my consumer dollars but Ibotta sort of busted that monopoly because there were places where I had to go to buy items for cash back other than Kroger, either because Kroger didn't carry the items or that purchases of the item from Kroger wouldn't be options for cash back.

Also thanks to Ibotta I would have never darkened the door of a Sprouts

0 Likes

memom84
Saver

I don't really have a personality trait but I am quiet in front of people .I do seek out the best deals so I guess I'm a deal seeker ,I try to find ways to save money . I am always looking for deals and trying to save as much money as I can because I have always had a very hard life being a divorced single mom raising my kids all by myself struggling to make ends meet and now I'm a grandmother ( memom) so every since I was young I started using coupons and trying to find the best deal I could find the apps I use and ibotta give me a little extra to help to pay a bill or help get something for a grand child . Over the years I have gotten right many things  free from coupons and deals before rite aid closed down I got so many free things from there for years. I love getting the deals and free things from CVS .

Times are hard for every  one over the past year and we all need help at times and Ibotta and other apps can help us out.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@memom84 , everyone has personality traits. I would say you are conscientious, extroverted ... just from what you are sharing about yourself. You are a powerful woman!! 

memom84
Saver

Thank you so much Icequeen813

0 Likes

RebaCarolyn
Shopper

What are the Ibotta Puzzles?

0 Likes

Vetaflo22
Rewards Hunter

Love to search for beautiful bags, bags for all occasions home r away.

What-Shot
Super Saver

@RebaCarolyn: Technically speaking, ibotta does not have puzzles.  But to those of us who enjoy working puzzles, doing ibotta is as satisfying as doing a puzzle.  That's because there is strategy to get the best deals....and rewards when you put the pieces together.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes