cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is your latest Unicorn?

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Screenshot_20211130-084251_Google.jpg

My latest Unicorn is the Cafe caps  (I don't think they are sold near me) and even though I don't have a Keurig - they look like a great gift (and like others, I'd open up the hot chocolate).

34 Replies

Re: What is your latest Unicorn?

Amckinney7
Rewards Guide

I've been looking for the Fruit tella since Friday. I even checked their website as which Kroger's carry. It is a nice little mm with KCB, if could only fine. I also wanted to try them as gummies are my candy preference.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Amckinney7  I bought them in Walmart way back when using Shopkicks.  They are really good, and stay fresh for a long long time. I found an open pack in my bread basket (with a chip clip holding it closed) and they still were soft.  Good luck in your search.

0 Likes

Edawn24
Rewards Guide

Cafe caps for me too! I can’t even find a product locator on their site, lol. Also, the Pepsi mango or cherry zero at certain stores. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Edawn24  I can't find the Pepsi mango either - but, that is just because it is free.  I really want to try the Cafe Caps - hence a unicorn.

TXbelle
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY 

There are 8 FAOs that I cannot find. But I would like to try Success Garden&Grains boilnbag rice that's supposed to be at Albertsons.  But  noooooooo! 

What's annoying is having these unicorns that show up everywhere after offers are gone...

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@TXbelle  I agree with you - if I ever find a Core Keto Bar I'll be in shock - but if I don't, that's ok too.  Just an FAO that I can't find, not a true Unicorn for me.

Edawn24
Rewards Guide

Yeah, I would get the mango if I could find there free one, but not otherwise! Lol. I would like to try the cherry zero tho. And that one….no where. Maybe there is something about the mango that I’m missing…but….it’s going to be a no for me 😂 the cafe caps I’ll probably find in like, 3 years from now, and my anticipation will likely have made my expectations way to high lol! I curious if someone has tried them and if they like them, lol 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Edawn24   I know others were picking them up at Meijer's - search out café caps and you'll find it. 

0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

The latest (to be added to the other ones) for me is the pepsi mango/cherry zero ....or the bounce drinks....or the crack an egg omelet....list goes on 🤷‍

Those darn blake bars have been on there for like 4 months it seems

...and for Fetch, I can't find any of the 3 free breads still!

0 Likes