cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What is your latest Unicorn?

Edawn24
Rewards Guide

@HippiesMrs I’m about 30 mins from a main store in Oklahoma and now I’m tempted to check there, hahaha

0 Likes

TXbelle
Rewards Advocate

@HippiesMrs 

My Kroger had these steakhouse rolls on sale before Thanksgiving for $1.97 limit 2. I got $2 total from Ibotta and  $2.84 from Fetch.  I had gotten the free pkg from Walmart  several days before. 

0 Likes

Amckinney7
Rewards Guide

@FelskyNY  I feel like they are leaving market here as well. I've checked 4 stores that carry and not even empty spot on shelf

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

I’ve actually found most of the items discussed in this thread. My daughter drank the Bubbly and the Mango soda lol. The omelet texture was kinda weird for me - not a fan.
But that darn Tea!! I actually want to try it and I’ve looked at multiple stores without any luck. Not even an empty shelf space where it should be.

Just No Tea for Me. 🦄 

0 Likes

TXbelle
Rewards Advocate

@SaverGirl67 

I was in Kroger today and saw the liquid Tazo tea (52oz). near the produce area where the kombucha and fresh juices are. I didn't buy it since I had my 15 offers for my mwmm.  But I like the passion fruit and now I know how to find it. Our Walmart neighborhood market has it as well.  I found the single size at a super Walmart by the self check out but that was a fluke. It was way in the back of the cooler and was the only one there.  

KimS
Saver

90% of WM free items are not carried at any of the 3 stores in my area. Chobani cold brew, Pepsi mango, Just crack an egg omelet are the latest in a long list of WM unicorns

0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

I found one of my fetch bread unicorns tonight! My walmart had the Maier low fat loaf....which was 100% back on there.....Plus it counted as an " any bread offer" on ibotta 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@MeLMeL11 Great news! Live a double dip.

cjwoody
Super Saver

@SaverGirl67  The Tazo tea is at the WM on Turkey Lake.  I have found it in two places… 1) in the produce section along with the bottled smoothies and kombucha and 2) in one of the coolers along the self-checkout waiting line, specifically the SCO’s closer to the pharmacy.

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

right off the top of my head, Go Macro bars (used to routinely find that last 2 years); PEAtos; and LiteLife 2-pack plant based meat sub burger patties

0 Likes