cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's everyone's favorite Thanksgiving freebie?

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

Hey everyone,

I just love the Thanksgiving freebies that are offered this month. Which one is everyone's favorite? It's hard to choose between them all but mine is the Birdseye veggies. So many good options to choose from and they are dairy free. The Jiffy cornbread was a close second for me too. I am looking forward to redeeming all the offers I chose and will be picking them up tonight.

15 Replies

Re: What's everyone's favorite Thanksgiving freebie?

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

My favorite is probably the Coca-Cola, but I am happy to get all of the FAOs.

Amckinney7
Core Shopper

Birds eye

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Marethundsabre 

I got all the Thanksgiving freebies today and no single item is more favorable than any of the others. But I'm anticipating tasting the new Jiffy cornbread with honey.

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

Birds eye. I intend to donate the rest.

Lakelady126
Saver

Birdseye veggies for me too!

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Marethundsabre  The stuffing!  I know that there’s the tried-and-true Stove Top as well as fancy homemade stuffing and everything in between… but honestly, I am not picky with stuffing and will eat any and all iterations of stuffing since it is mostly just an annual holiday food for me.  Bring on the seasoned carbs!!! 🥳

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

I think mine is the french fried onions. I never buy them but have found several uses for them when free for thanksgiving. (They were good in my meatloaf!)

kynuna
Core Shopper

I’d say the Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup. I use this throughout the year, but never make green bean casserole  🍄 

0 Likes

AmberCoeCEO
Deal Sharer

Definitely the Coke, because a) I'm a bit of a Coke-holic and b) having Celiac Disease means that pretty much all of the other freebies are foods I can't eat 😞

0 Likes