cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

What store do you wish you had?

somecreative
Core Shopper

I’m so jealous when I see Kroger posts!!

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: What store do you wish you had?

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@somecreative Definitely Kroger.  It’s been 20 years since I lived near one.

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

I also wish there was a Kroger in my town. I would even settle for a Whole Foods store. I think the nearest one is 4 hours from my home but Kroger is not even in my state. I haven't even seen a Kroger or Whole Foods store. I grew up on military bases so we had the Commissary and PX. It wasn't until I was 16 that I moved to a town that had a Walmart. I do miss the Commissary though as I love the authentic German treats that I can't find anywhere else.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

You should change the subject line to - Do you wish you had a Kroger LOL!

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I wish we had a Shake Shack.  

I'm good with all the grocery deals.

So I just wish we had a Shake Shack so I could see what all the fuss is about.   And I wish we had a closer White Castle.  I don't like driving 20 minutes.   I am lazy.

I would trade any 10 banks within a half mile away from me for one or both of the above.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

kynuna
Core Shopper

Maybe Publix. I shopped there years and years ago when I lived in Florida for a short time

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Leah1
Rewards Guide

I really despise my local Kroger. I only stop in for very good coupons or Ibotta deals I need. For the last 2 months I have been watching the same ripped open bag of dog food and 4 boxes of expired oatmeal be neatly organized (in different spots) on the shelf each time I go in. I could report it, but I figure the stockers see them and choose to do nothing about it.

I wish EVERYONE had an H-E-B!! It is the best grocery store I have ever had access to, and to make it even better, there is a  Trader Joe's across the street! With those 2 stores close, I have no desire for any others.

Solved! Go to solution

Kalanadam
Rewards Hunter

I agree- I wish I lived near a Kroger!! Feel like I’m missing out in all sorts of deals when people post them! 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Nique
Deal Ambassador
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Saipan
Super Saver

Every now and then, I mean rarely, there is a real steal out of one of the NE grocers that really piques my interest, otherwise I am good.

Comes to produce, keeping my eye out for some citrus fruit right now. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Skim
Core Shopper

I’d love a Trader Joe’s. 

Solved! Go to solution

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

I also am jealous of the Kroger deals. I tell myself I make up for no Kroger with the Sprouts freebies. I do enjoy reading what everyone finds at Kroger. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@somecreative 

I would really like to have Publix closer than 200 miles. Whenever @Icequeen813 posts about all the deals and perks.  I be like awe #$%* why is the closest Publix so far away? Whenever I travel east that is one of my stops.

Then I would like to see WAWA gas/convenient stores. I think they are great places for coffee breaks. 

Every journey starts with the first step

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Asikorski79
Rewards Hunter

I wish I had Whole Foods also Meijer I use to live by it now don't after moved far away from it but I didn't use to live by Kroger know what you mean.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Ohiomomof2
Rewards Hunter

Hands down, Kroger!

0 Likes
18 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@somecreative Definitely Kroger.  It’s been 20 years since I lived near one.

Solved! Go to solution

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

I also wish there was a Kroger in my town. I would even settle for a Whole Foods store. I think the nearest one is 4 hours from my home but Kroger is not even in my state. I haven't even seen a Kroger or Whole Foods store. I grew up on military bases so we had the Commissary and PX. It wasn't until I was 16 that I moved to a town that had a Walmart. I do miss the Commissary though as I love the authentic German treats that I can't find anywhere else.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

You should change the subject line to - Do you wish you had a Kroger LOL!

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I wish we had a Shake Shack.  

I'm good with all the grocery deals.

So I just wish we had a Shake Shack so I could see what all the fuss is about.   And I wish we had a closer White Castle.  I don't like driving 20 minutes.   I am lazy.

I would trade any 10 banks within a half mile away from me for one or both of the above.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

kynuna
Core Shopper

Maybe Publix. I shopped there years and years ago when I lived in Florida for a short time

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Leah1
Rewards Guide

I really despise my local Kroger. I only stop in for very good coupons or Ibotta deals I need. For the last 2 months I have been watching the same ripped open bag of dog food and 4 boxes of expired oatmeal be neatly organized (in different spots) on the shelf each time I go in. I could report it, but I figure the stockers see them and choose to do nothing about it.

I wish EVERYONE had an H-E-B!! It is the best grocery store I have ever had access to, and to make it even better, there is a  Trader Joe's across the street! With those 2 stores close, I have no desire for any others.

Solved! Go to solution

Kalanadam
Rewards Hunter

I agree- I wish I lived near a Kroger!! Feel like I’m missing out in all sorts of deals when people post them! 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Nique
Deal Ambassador

Sprouts

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Nique   Good answer - Sprouts has those freebies all the time.

0 Likes