cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: What store do you wish you had?

Nique
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY They have good pies, and their produce is decent in quality and price,

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Nique  Produce has been so lousy lately and overpriced (like everything else)

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Saipan
Super Saver

Every now and then, I mean rarely, there is a real steal out of one of the NE grocers that really piques my interest, otherwise I am good.

Comes to produce, keeping my eye out for some citrus fruit right now. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Skim
Core Shopper

I’d love a Trader Joe’s. 

Solved! Go to solution

somecreative
Core Shopper

I haven’t even heard of a lot of stores until I read posts in the community. I’m also jealous because my stores are so far. Walmart is 45-50 mins away same with target.  We just got a closer meijer…. About 25 mins. And besides Meijer…(the other one a bit further than Walmart) there is only one of each store. I thought sprouts was some app. Lol 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

I also am jealous of the Kroger deals. I tell myself I make up for no Kroger with the Sprouts freebies. I do enjoy reading what everyone finds at Kroger. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@somecreative 

I would really like to have Publix closer than 200 miles. Whenever @Icequeen813 posts about all the deals and perks.  I be like awe #$%* why is the closest Publix so far away? Whenever I travel east that is one of my stops.

Then I would like to see WAWA gas/convenient stores. I think they are great places for coffee breaks. 

Every journey starts with the first step
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Asikorski79
Rewards Hunter

I wish I had Whole Foods also Meijer I use to live by it now don't after moved far away from it but I didn't use to live by Kroger know what you mean.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Ohiomomof2
Rewards Hunter

Hands down, Kroger!

0 Likes