cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What store is your favorite to shop at and why?

Blzd2SAVVV
Deal Sharer

Walmart delivery for convenience and Target because near home.

mmoore01
Deal Master

I shop at Walmart the most.  I have two Walmarts that are 3 miles away.  Plus a few more within 10 miles.

I also shop Publix, but only when there is a deal or for the BOGO's that they have.

Walgreens is also a favorite.  I always walk out of there with a few freebies and some great deals.

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

Lets see... Target would be top of my list, probably due to sales, gc offers, circle offers, sufficient stock, friendly employees and quality clothing & home decor.  Followed by Whole Foods, Rouses (local grocery chain), WM, CVS and Walgreens. 

CVS used to be my absolute favorite store to shop.  I'd pay very little OOP after stacking their coupons w/manuf coupons & extrabucks.  Even had 2 very coupon friendly managers over the years, and the staff was consistent.  There were times I'd shop 3-4 a wk!  But once the pandemic hit, shelves were bare for months.    Lots of the long time employees left and the sales started to go downhill.  I still shop there very wk to roll my bucks and can get some good deals from time to time.  I'm constantly having to use the price scanner since most items aren't sale tagged.  It's just not the same feeling like 3 or 4 years ago.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@MelissaR 

What!  You aren't going to choose WAGS as your top haunt with their amazing new 'weekly ad'?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Leah1
Rewards Guide

Absolutely, without doubt, my most favorite store is H-E-B!! Hot and fresh tortillas from an in store tortilleria, the Cooking Connection, where I generally have samples for lunch as I'm shopping, and amazing digital coupons!.

Second is Trader Joe's, across the street from my H-E-B, and just all around unique, fun products and friendly team.

Walmart only for having the most available Ibotta products.

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta OMGAHHHH I cannot stand the Walgreens "ad".  It ranks up there with the ibotta version my mom has with the filter tab instead of categories at the top to swipe through!!!!

kynuna
Core Shopper

So here’s my list of favorites:

Walmart - For the most IBOTTA rebates

CVS - For personal products, and whatever deals I can get with my extracare card

Aldi - For cheap bread, pantry staples, and the weekly produce specials when the quality is good

Market Basket (New England) - For meat, deli, (best deli prices in our area, and their store brands don’t disappoint), and produce, (they have the best selection, quality, and price of produce in our town). It’s an old fashioned grocery store where there are weekly specials but nothing like store coupons, digital coupons, loyalty cards etc etc

Probably like most people in the community I’ve got a good enough stockpile where I usually only shop for rebate deals and sale items at stores. I’ve got a mental price point for just about everything 😀

kathybroadhead
Shopper

I love my Ibotta at WM. Use the WM app to find aisle that products are on.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@kynuna 

Yes!!!   This  ↑↑↑↑.

All of it.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

Others:

Local Pub' - I have been visiting here more often for a drink or two. I have found a few deals and offers that I can use. Not one of main my places, but has helped me through some bonuses. 

León de Comida (FL) - Every now and then I go here, but not for a Roar. El León came through big time though for a Chimera I thought would have been easy to find. A place that requires linking, credit showed next day right on time like clockwork.

Screenshot_20220122-142700_Ibotta.jpg

Bullseye (T) - Definitely not my favorite place, but I will shop here on occasion pending a good offer. Recently, I was quite pleased to find square on the mark, all the varieties of Honey Stinger Waffles available. Still trying to decide my favorite of them. 

0 Likes