cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

When did the Big Game Challenge end?

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

The Big Game Challenge ended almost 1 whole month ago. The participants from both teams were to receive something. Does anyone know what that something was supposed to be? Or was that announcement made in error? @JuliannaV do you have any knowledge of this and can you update the community? 

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: When did the Big Game Challenge end?

JuliannaV
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all, the Big Game challenge ended on 2/13, scores were posted and badges rewarded on 2/14, with Lara's last day on 2/18 and she assured me that everything for that activity was completed and taken care of. We did have to press pause on the larger rewards program for the year due to her departure, but we will have some cool merchandise.  

Thanks, 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

Lara stated that everyone that participated will get points that will be redeemable for things like Ibotta merch. The points program is still under development however. Members on the winning team will receive  approximately twice as many as those on the losing team.

Edit- Here's Lara's exact words: The winning team will earn credit for the new Community Rewards Program (earn in-app bonuses, giveaway entries, and high quality Ibotta items) which will be introduced very soon!

Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@mom2furkids 

Do you think that was a mistake? I been almost a month now.  This is making me 🤔 and scratch my head.

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@OBSHOP I don't think it was a mistake, but..... since Lara has left I'm not sure where the project stands. Hopefully it is still in the works. I saw some of the merchandise so that makes me think that once someone else takes the reins, so to speak, that the points program will actually come to fruition. I think it would be a fun addition to the Community and increase brand loyalty.

Solved! Go to solution

JuliannaV
Community Manager

Hi all, the Big Game challenge ended on 2/13, scores were posted and badges rewarded on 2/14, with Lara's last day on 2/18 and she assured me that everything for that activity was completed and taken care of. We did have to press pause on the larger rewards program for the year due to her departure, but we will have some cool merchandise.  

Thanks, 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Weather
Deal Sharer

So when will everyone see their reward?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

JuliannaV
Community Manager

Credits have been applied to your account to be applied to the Community Rewards program. Due to Lara's departure, we had to pause that effort, but hope to be able to launch it later this year. 

0 Likes